Saturday, August 30, 2008

John-Isaac had a very verbal day today! I love those days. For those of you who read my family blog you know John-Isaac is obsessed with Snoopy. There are 3 different ones that he has near him at any given time along with his silky that he has had since he was born. They were all laying in the floor and I kept tripping over them, so I told him he needed to take them back to his room. He picked up all 3 Snoopy(s) but couldn't find his silky. He looked up and said, "Mom, where is my silky?". We found it and took everything to his room. He looked up at me and said, "Mom, what does a Snoopy Ghost say?". I said that I didn't know and he said, "BOOOOOO". He just laughed and laughed. I was so excited that it was something so spontaneous! It wasn't a learned response, he made that up all by himself!!!!! YEAH!!

No comments: